Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 24 • The Marriott Classic Music Festival
- 24 • Grande Provence Wine and Dine Evening
- 25 • Cintron Pink Polo Event at Val de Vie Estate
- 25 • Franschhoek Art in Clay
- 26 • Jazz at L’Ermitage Chateau & Villas in Franschhoek
- 29 • Festive Ideas
- 30 • Winemakers Dinner at Holden Manz
- 31 • Franschhoek Open Gardens
- 31 • Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa Wine and Dine Evening
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Comprised of two farms, situated on opposite ends of the breathtaking Franschhoek Wine Valley, Haute Cabrière is something extraordinary. A rich history, a whimsical setting, a seductive approach to wine and a magnetic proprietor ensure that it is a decadent affair for any visitor. The core belief that wine is grown not made makes the farm’s ethos incredibly real and intrinsically human.