Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 24 • Franschhoek Art in Clay
- 27 • La Paris' Festival In The Valley 2015
- 04 • Grande Provence Wine & Dine Collaboration
- 05 • The Franschhoek Cap Classique and Champagne Festival ‘The ‘Magic of Bubbles’, presented by MasterCard
- 06 • Galleria Gibello Grand Opening
- 11 • Franschhoek Hospice Community Carols
- 19 • Love Actually under the stars at Anthonij Rupert Wyne
- 06 • Franschhoek Summer Wines
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
Le Quartier Français is a luxurious 21-room boutique hotel in Franschhoek village. The extraordinary staff, impeccable service, opulently comfortable rooms and attention to detail ensure that this auberge has made it the top choice for guests for over two decades. Le Quartier Français is also home to the award-winning The Tasting Room, with its unique menu designed by acclaimed executive chef Margot Janse.