Nestled between towering mountains in the beautiful Cape winelands lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine. Here breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combine to create lasting memories.
- 13 • Haute Cabriere Summer Soirees
- 13 • Talk on Fynbos in the Franschhoek Valley
- 14 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
- 15 • Vrede & Lust Harvest Festival 2014
- 16 • Backsberg Picnic Concert - Mr Cat and the Jackal
- 16 • The Celli Family Concert at La Petite Dauphine
- 20 • Haute Cabriere Summer Soirees
- 20 • A captivating evening with Nick Norman
- 21 • Friday Nights Live at La Petite Ferme
|Franschhoek Cap Classique Route||Franschhoek Artisan Food Route||Franschhoek Wine Valley Food & Wine Route|
|Regarded as one of South Africa’s leading Méthode Cap Classique (MCC) producing areas, the Franschhoek Wine Valley has relaunched its MCC route.||The Franschhoek Artisan Food Route celebrates the unique, hand-made or handcrafted food products in the valley.||Take the concept of a food & wine experience to an entirely new level in the Gourmet Capital of South Africa|
|Map | More||Map | More||Map | More|
The garden is at the heart of the Babylonstoren farm. It was inspired by the Company Gardens of the Cape, where for centuries ships would replenish with sweet water, vegetables and fruit at the halfway station between Europe and Asia. Following the bell tower axis, the old cellar axis or the Babylonstoren hill axis, walks span over three kilometres in the garden. Daily Garden Tours are conducted and starts at 10am. Bookings essential. Contact +27 (0)21 863 3852.